Skip to product information
1 of 1

Iron & Rose

Vina Zorzal, Graciano, Navarra, Spain

Regular price £17.65 GBP
Regular price £16.25 GBP Sale price £17.65 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

Vina Zorzal is a project three brothers inherited from their father, Antonio Sanz. It wasn’t long before Inaki, Mikel and Xabi were joined by their friend Rafael Regadera and Vina Zorzal really took off. Having received one of the oldest vineyards in Navarra in which grew ancient Garnacha vines that had even survived Phylloxera, they realised the magic lay in nature it self and with low interference they let the grapes speak for themselves and focused on bringing abandoned vineyards back to life.

This Graciano undertakes a light maceration before fermentation to extract the aromatics before fermentation takes place in stainless steel with a gentle pump over for 8 days. 25% of the wine then undergoes malolactic fermentation in French barrels with the remaining 75% let to rest in stainless steel before being blended and aged for 4 months in old French barrels, this barrel ageing  really helps develop the character of the grape while still it retains it’s freshness and youth. 

Producer - Vinã Zorzal
Country - Spain
Region - Navarra

Variety / Blend - Graciano
Wine Style - Red Wine
Farming - Organic