Skip to product information
1 of 1

Iron & Rose

Bodegas Luis Pérez, El Muelle de Olaso, Andalusia, Spain

Regular price £17.50 GBP
Regular price Sale price £17.50 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

Luis Pérez, a professor of oenology and his son Willy come from a long line of sherry expertise and they've taken this knowledge and now produces wines as well as classic sherries. With a strong heritage in Cadiz they chose to name El Muelle after an old pier in Sanlucar. 20% of the palomino grapes that go into this wine are sun dried for 6 to 8 hours before being seasoned in American oak, the other 80% non fortified grapes are kept on the lees for 6 months in stainless steel.
The result is a complex, crisp and mineral rich wine with hints of fino Sherry, savory flavors and a belter of a big wine, great with salty fish.


Producer         - Bodegas Luis Perez
Country           - Spain
Region             - Andalusia
Appellation      - Cadiz

Variety / Blend - Palomino
Wine Style        - White Wine

Farming            - Organic